Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Friday, September 24, 2010

'Why Hello Sailor'



Presenting....

Wheels and Doll baby is an internationally renowned Australian-based fashion label founded by Melanie Greensmith and partner. The clothes are hailed '... to snare a millionaire' and is the epitome of sexualised glamour. I am hugely influenced by 1940s/1950s pin-up girls and the clothes really befit my voluptous figure. These are my two favourite outfits, the latter of which I purchased yesterday. I can't wait to wear it.....



I have this one in black and white and call it my 'why hello Sailor' outfit (tee hee!)


This is my NEW Scone and Tea party outfit.

I just bought this as a two-piece outfit. The skirt is longer to below knee and much more slinky and clingy to my curves, but the corset - ohmygawd - it's gorgeous, it is a black bra type tulle outlining the sweetheart neckline with a cute little slim black bow in the middle.

http://www.wheelsanddollbaby.com/#/online-shop/new-arrivals/tea-party-corset-dress (this link goes to an almost exact copy of mine but please note, this is a one-piece)

It was quite expensive but it's perfect. The print is so pretty and you can wear it during day or evening or even to weddings :). I'll do an OOTD ASAP....

....and like the silly little gal that I am, I have painted my nails 'Minted' by Revlon in preparation to wear this outfit tomorrow. Now, onto the makeup....hmmmmm - a red lip vs. bronzed summer look? Not sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment