Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Badgal is just plain nasty!


Welcome ladies and gentleman, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce.....


....the world's worst mascara (well maybe not the worst, but terrible enough to use once and slam-dunk straight into the closest bin). Allow me to count the ways,

1. Expensive at AUD38 which is ridiculous when it performs worse than the average DS mascara at AUD20 or less!

2. Big-A$$ un-usable brush

3. There is always a huge lump of mascara formula at the brush tip

4. And because of reasons 2 and 3, it goes everywhere.... except where it is supposed to i.e my eyelashes

5. There is minimal volumising of lashes
6. It does not hold curl (admittedly this is non-waterproof) and despite repeated efforts to build and build....it. simply. will. not. do. it.

I give up. Hopefully I have given you 6 reasons not to waste your money......

No comments:

Post a Comment