Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Cute Little Finds


Sales.

Conjures images of line upon lines of stuffed rails hanging- sometimes dirtied, sometimes faulty - old stock mixed with a few of new collection's leftovers.

However, if one is prepared to scour - albeit dedicatedly-.... one can always find little treasures in the midst of the usual dross.

Here is such a cute little black cardigan with beautiful delicate detailing at the back. The find was a bargain at AUD39.95 at a little boutique in Glenelg.




In the same shop, I found the sweetest little skirt. It has cute ruffle details around the waist and will look so cute with this gold-buckled brown belt I picked up.




Next, as a wanton glamour goddess, I picked up this sexy little number.....at AUD 160, it's unique and flattering on my curvaceous figure - and yet again, in black and white - my two favourite colours ;P




Leaving the best for last.....Here lookey what I found, cluttered with all the other lonely shoes in Myer's shoe department....these li'l beauties at a BARGAIN (by Siren shoes) reduced from AUD169.95 to, wait for it......




....AUD59.95

And yes.

I did feel the need to pose.




Ahhhh so cute. I love the concept of 'hard yet soft', I see these pretties on my tootsies with maybe a cute little floral summer dress for a bit of a stylish and modern take- a sort of 'fashion oxymoron' :)

Oh - bring on the sunshine, I say.


No comments:

Post a Comment