Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Monday, September 20, 2010

Trinket Treasures

Whilst perusing Diva the other day, I found some really cutesy trinkets that i just had to have. I like to change my style and I often get excessively bored of always looking conservative for my job so I *let loose* on my days off and have fun!

I went for a few items with an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party idea.


Gold heart and teacup necklace AUD 7.99


Charm chain with a vintage feel AUD 14.99


These banging ghetto silver hoops AUD 9.99

And of course :) in keeping with the flavour of the month....this made me laugh at only AUD 9.99!


Good things come in small packages indeed :P


No comments:

Post a Comment