Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Monday, September 6, 2010

Products I am loving right now....

Favourites for the month of August 2010


BeneFit Hoola Bronzer - the perfect shade to contour and add that hint of 'health'. Dior Amber Diamond - great highlighter for the cheeks. Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara - a huge brush BUT you can really build without clumps or flaking! YSL Rouge Pur No. 148 Tea rose - a warm pinky-nude lipstick made especially lovely when teamed with Clinique Superbalm Moisturising lipbalm in Ginger. Finally, where would I be without my John Frieda volumising mousse for my horribly limp fine hair.

Just though I would share....

No comments:

Post a Comment