Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Glamour FOTD #2



I love being creative, it's so important to challenge myself artistically. I need to change my look everyday to continue to improve. I can not and will not get stuck in a rut and therefore look to magazines and makeup books for inspiration. One such book is by famous makeup artist Scott Barnes called 'About Faces'. And here is where today's look is derived from,



a modern take on a Barbarella style. Unfortunately, the photos don't capture the very heavy black winged eyeliner that I did - nevermind - c'est la vie!






Face

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
BeneFit Hoola Bronzer to contour
MAC Cantaloupe blush
MUFE HD Finishing powder
Cle De Peau concealer in Beige
Foxylocksextensions in No.4 Deluxe 20inch 160g

Eyes

MAC pigment Jardin Aires on lid
MAC LE Ambience eyeshadow crease only (not outer-V)
MAC Brule browbone as highlight
MAC Liquidlast liner in Nocturnal
MAC Smoulder Black eyeliner
Clinique Black gel eyeliner
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips

Becca Fondant lipliner
MAC Myth lipstick
Scott Barnes lipgloss in Provocative


No comments:

Post a Comment