Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Smokey FOTD #1





Face

MUFE HD Foundation No 117
MAC strobe cream
Becca Angel PSP
BeneFit Hoola Bronzer to contour
MAC Pink Swoon blush

Eyes

Stila Charmed Palette Bronze e/s (or dupe: MAC Bronze)
MAC Espresso outer 1/3 eyelid
MAC Soft brown blended
MAC Brule browbone as highlight
MAC Smoulder Black eyeliner
Clinique Black gel eyeliner
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Geo World Series Contact lenses in Grey

Lips

Revlon Colourburst in Soft Nude
Clinique Superbalm Moisturising gloss in Ginger

These pictures are just before getting my filler lip injections done and as I post this FOTD, my lips are rather swollen. I have already taken pictures of my 'trout-pout' -but so far, I LOVE MY NEW LIPS! I can't wait to show you the end result :)

No comments:

Post a Comment