Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Posey Poser



I hate posing.

It's so ironic that I love makeup but often hate the superficiality of it all. It is difficult to explain.

But-

It makes me feels good inside and gives a spring in my step- so I simply can not stop doing it.

*sigh*

I hate posing.

...so to show you that deep down I am an average and normal girl, I had to post a picture of the real me (above) sans makeup. I can't stop giggling, it's such a horrible picture but I think albeit, necessary. To show you that - makeup can truly create miracles LOL :)

I honestly love nothing better than to TAKE MY SLAP OFF and lounge around in my juicy couture trackie pants with a very worn-out red Elmo (sesame street character) T-shirt, snuggled up with Tess (my teddy) watching a DVD. Since, I have ADHD (not really; just an inability to keep still), this is My time; MY glorious 'time' to preen. Either to do my tootsie or finger nail polish with perhaps a scrub mask on. I am actually doing this right now.......tee hee hee.

As Charlotte (from Sex and The City) would say, this is 'my SSB' - secret single behaviour. Well, actually not so secret now....eeek.

Enjoy your night.....tomorrow there may be a video on the horizon :)

Love Fiffi x

No comments:

Post a Comment