Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Smokey FOTD #2






Face

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Becca Angel loose shimmer powder
BeneFit Hoola Bronzer to contour
NARS Deep Throat blush
MUFE HD Finishing powder
Cle De Peau concealer + MAC Select cover-up
Foxylocksextensions in No.4 Deluxe 20inch 160g

Eyes

MAC pigment in Chocolate Brown on lid
MAC Espresso outer 1/3 eyelid
MAC Coral Crepe blended
MAC Brule browbone as highlight
MAC Liquidlast liner in Pure Show
MAC Smoulder Black eyeliner
Clinique Black gel eyeliner
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Geo World Series Contact lenses in Brown

Lips

MAC lipliner in Beurre
YSL Tea Rose Rouge Pur (becoming discontinued; so stock up!)
Revlon S/l lipgloss in Petal Pink

Gold heart and teacup necklace AUD 7.99

My beautiful 'Tea Party Dress' by Wheels and Doll Baby approx. AUD 425 :)






Other silly posing pics :)





Did anyone notice my silly sense of irony? I paired my 'Scone and Tea party outfit' with a cute gold heart and dangling teacup necklace (from Diva; see above) LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment