Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The New and Improved *smooch*



Thought I would share the results of my final top up of what I now affectionately :)) call- 'Juve'. I am very pleased... the top lip looks completely different and much bigger without the need to be called Mrs Donald Duck. If I had injected even a tad more, than i think that would have been just too much...so it's perfect; large enough to be noticeable but not too large to be 'Quack'.

I was getting bored of my images in colour so i did a bit of black and white photography.

And although they may feel slightly different in size, there have been no lumps, bumps, redness or adverse reactions (inclusive of the male kind!). Giggle, giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment