Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ta-Da!


So, the 'juvederm+lidocaine' lip injection experience wasn't too bad. I was sequentially ice packed in the area that was about to be injected and felt a bit of a sting. But otherwise no real pain, and when it stung a little too much I would softly sing to distract me. Unfortunately, when she did the cushion (that's the top lip, middle part just underneath cupid's bow), I got a bit of a bruise. It's still there 5 days on but has sufficiently faded to now be easily covered with a bit of pink lippie. Other than that I had no itching, surrounding lip redness/bruising, lumps etc. and I am very pleased with the result.

So here are some pics....



before


Straight after injection


5 days post-injection


But......and there is always a but. It's very subtle (I only used 0.3ml of 0.8ml syringe) and I am glad about that, but i think the top lip needs just a teensy-weensy more. So my top-up is booked for this coming Thursday.

Aaahhhhhh....what us women have to go through to achieve beauty. Oh well, fingers crossed. i'll update as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment