Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Sunday, October 10, 2010

NOTD



So I have been a bit AWOL recently - and this is mainly because I have had a string of nights over a period of a fortnight as well as my parents coming over from abroad for hols. We travelled to Ayers Rock/Uluru and spent three days there followed by five days of -i kid you not- some *serious* shopping in Melbourne as well as doing the rel-ly (relatives) round. It was fun... but I am exhausted and need....yes you guessed it,...another holiday ha ha ha.

Back to work mane but I have a job interview on Tuesday and so felt it was necessary to remove my 'va-cay' mint green nailpolish (Revlon Minted) and replace it with a colour somewhat more demure and 'professionally' acceptable....pffttt!..



L to R: Kit LE Shop Loves Ocean, Kit LE Shop Loves Nude, Kit Move Up

So I thought I might try either middle or far right - middle or far right, middle or far right, middle or far right, oh....decisions, decisions *perspiring*. So I went for.....



Kit nail polish 'Move Up'. A gorgeous 2 coat fully opaque rapidly drying silvery/champagne almost taupe-ish like NP. Hope you like:) I think I like Kit nail lacquers....I might *need* to get me some more tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment