Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MUFE Rouge Artiste Intense Lipstick No.37



Summer lovin' had me a blast, Summer lovin' happened so fast.....

...and I have fallin' quick-step in love -on this BRIGHT shiny day- with a gorgeous BRIGHT (on the scale of MAC VV Toxic Tale) more pinky than coral lippie....Oui, merci beaucoup MUFE Rouge Artiste Intense Lipstick No. 37!

L to R: MAC LE Toxic Tale (VV), MUFE RA No. 37, MAC Ladydanger

As you can see from the swatch above, it's more pink than Toxic Tale (TT) but as opaque and vibrant as both TT and Ladydanger.

So, because I think the colour is so fab, I think it deserves (yet another!!) pic.....


This is the first lipstick I have bought from the Rouge Artiste line. I believe it is a new addition to the collection and has only recently released. Here are my thoughts on it's quality....

PROS

- The colour is INSANELY beautiful on my NC30 skin
- Almost Fragrance free
- Lasts 2-3 hours

CONS

- Not moisturising
- It's not very creamy so you have to work the product-in to get the stand-out factor and therefore it drags...
- Expensive AUD 27 (and that is after a 20% MA discount)

CONCLUSION

Well it's not perfect but it's good enough for me -as a pink lippie princess- it ticks all my boxes and is a nice twist on the summer bronzed look paired with golden eyeshadow and MAC LE Hipness blush.

Hmmm....*ponders*, i might do a FOTD this weekend with it on to show you the FULL EFFECT....

No comments:

Post a Comment