Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Makeup Info -Face


Skin

As I have a combination to oily skin with a yellow undertone and I am pretty much neutral, I suit both warm and cool colours. So when I am pale in Winter, I like silver/ cool taupe browns e/s with a cool pink lip and in Summer (like in the pic above), I go for warm golds/ bronze/ apricots/ coral-pinky colours.

Foundation

I am a foundation hoor and my drawer of foundation bottles is just ridiculous. I always try and justify it by telling myself I am an MA but I hardly do jobs anymore because I am just too busy with my full-time job.

So I am pale in Winter and I have found the best matches to be: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20, NARS Sheer Glow in Deauville, ELDW Bone, MUFE HD 117-120

In Summer avec a bit of St. Tropez mousse: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30, NARS Sheer Glow in Stromboli, MUFE HD 127

Concealer

Currently I double conceal, when I am pale Cle de Peau (CdP) in Ivory and set with MAC select cover up in NW20 and when more tanned CdP in Beige with NW25.

Highlighters

I love my Dior Amber Diamond!

Contour

I always contour with Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. Yes, it's expensive but I have used that baby everyday for the last 3 months - and not even a dip!?

No comments:

Post a Comment