Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Damage

Hereby peruse the damage from today's haulage.....


Ahhhh.... it was so nice to go back to my old makeup school for fresh supplies - MediaMakeup, Rundle Mall Arcade in Adelaide. Lovely Bec, Briony and Corey provided the customer service that only old friends could provide. I needed (yet!) more brushes - these are specific to the makeup academy and are of excellent and superior quality, not dupeable and extrememly robust. For the quality, they are a bargain and I got a whole 14x brush set for AUD 250. I still have my old ones from two years ago and they are still going strong, but this was just my excuse to stock-up (iz lazy about washing my brushes tee hee :P).

This is the only place where one in Australia can buy MUFE (order on-line with shipping to Aus and NZ only, link: http://www.mediamakeup.com.au/store/). I bought MUFE HD foundation #127 for AUD 60, MUFE Full Cover concealer in No. 6 AUD 38.40 and Rouge Artiste Intense Lipstick in #37 for AUD 27.

I had to stop there....no more spending for me for a while (well, just for a teeny while anyways).

(eeek.....)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment