Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Sunday, August 22, 2010

GEO World Series Circle contact lenses


So by now, you must know that I believe in the philosophy ' there is always room for improvement'. I am always on the look out for that extra oomph; something to change about myself; to tweak, nip 'n' tuck..... but really -in essence- to make me look better and thus feel better.

And I believe I found just that.

Introducing......coloured contact lenses.

Not new, but improved. I bought these from Lenscircle.com and they are fabulous. They are authentic, easy to maintain and most importantly soft.

Take a look at the transformations.

Before:


After:

World Series Brown Circle Lens


World Series Green Circle Lens


World Series Blue Circle Lens


World Series Grey Circle Lens


I am hooked.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment