Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lick the bowl!



Grown is a luxurious organic skincare range available in Myer and National Pharmacies Australia -wide.

The packaging is very 1920s -almost Philosophy-esque- and very beautiful, which certainly stands out from the crowd!

It is packed with 100% organic essential oils and free of Lauryl Sulphate, Glycols, Petrochemicals, artifical fragrance, animal derivatives, silicons and parabens.

The product that in my opinion is 'da bomb' is the Vanilla and Orange peel hand cream. It is gloriously moisturing and it smells and reminds me of the yummy uncooked cake mix that mum used to make and once in the cake tin ready to bake; i used to 'lick the bowl' remnants clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment