Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Orofluido is Hair-rific!!



You have to check-out this product! AMAH- ZING!

The name is Orofluido - Beauty Elixir for your hair.

It is a mixture of essential oils: Argan, Linseed and Cyperus Oil. The oils are rich in vitamin E and fatty oils. It claims to strengthen and de-frizz hair (especially those who - like myself - have fine hair) whilst keeping hair light, silky and very shiny.

It does just that.

Did I also mention that it also smells divine? I almost think of it as a 'hair perfume'. Certainly there is nothing more attractive to the opposite sex then the heady smells of the known aphrodisiac scent of vanilla.


Pour it ON, I say hee hee....(JK :))


No comments:

Post a Comment