Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss



Wow - I can't believe I got my grubby little mitts on these gems.

They are limited edition releases and include (top pic) from left to right: coral reef, peach petal and pink pop. They are smaller than the Chanel lipgloss glossimers but look very similar - very sophisticated.

I purchased them after a late night run from pharmacy to pharmacy trying to get hold of coral reef and pink pop (they had only been laid out on the shelves that day and were already sold out!!).

And now for the horrible :(...pouty lip posts....here goes,

Lip a la Naked


Coral Reef


Pink Pop


Peach Petal



They are opaque, frangrance free and most importantly non-sticky...so there will be no sticking of hair in blowy wind-type situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment