Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Friday, July 9, 2010

Product Hate: NARS LE Pleasures of Paris Palette



Image courtesy of Lollipop26writes.com


I hate saying: I love this, i luuuurve that, you have to have this, blah blah blah.

I am going to rebel.

I think its useful to tell people about your HG (holy grail) products but i thought I would share not only the good but also the bad, and the *very* ugly - affectionately now name-headed HS (holy sh*t) products.

NARS. Oh NARS.

Dear Francoise,

You make really great blushes - glitter bombs- but nice all the same. Yes, sex and trash sells, doesn't it? why not have a bit of 'torrid' in your 'Copacabana' - with 'sin' 'multiple orgasm' and 'deep throat'. Nice, real nice. But i guess it works, so who am I to slate it?

Anyway, famed bloggers go on and on and on *yawn* about the 'famous' NARS LE Pleasures of Paris Palette and in my opinion, just mine...it's BORING. ALL the colours are completely and utterly dupeable. I believe the only colour i actually liked was called 'Fez' - bottom left hand colour - but it is an exact copy of MAC's Bronze. And its not like the consistency was better- they are both very similar. Totally NOT WORTH the >100 AUD i spent on this stupid little thing. I mean what am I going to do with the pale purple shadow? It just looked dirty, 80's and cakey on my NC20 skin.

Yours Sincerely,

One unhappy customer
Dr F


It's up, yep.....

up for swap on makeupalley....maybe somebody will give it some love, because I have none for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment