Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Friday, July 16, 2010

Another HG Find!




The famous Lancome Bi-facil - is THE best, most readily-accessible makeup remover on the market. It is described as follows,

'Double-phase, fresh-as-water liquid eye makeup remover. Activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup, while conditioning and refreshing the skin. Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. Leaves eyes feeling cool and relaxed'.

And it does just that.

Makeup simply melts off. No rubbing-:) reducing harm and wrinkle formation to the delicate skin around the eye area. I love it and will continue to buy it till the end of my day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment