Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Friday, July 9, 2010

Makeupalley



Have I ever mentioned makeupalley- no! whaaaaaa.....

Makeupalley (MUA) is a website dedicated to the makeup obsessed among us i.e. A La Moi. It works on the basis of trust. You search for items you 'lem' or MUA speak for 'wish' and try to swap them for stuff that simply do not work on you. The swaps can be generous and totally worth the price of postage - especially since you dished out dough for a product you will never use again.

So, here is my most recent swap from a lovely US gal - the NYX and NYC stuff were freebies as was the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara I have always wanted (but discontinued in Australia).

My Fav is the MAC LE Smokey eyes Fascinating Ruby palette from MAC Red She Said Holiday collection. Another collector's item hee hee.



















Others: UD Deluxe eyeshadows, NYC creme colour, NXY Thalia lipstick, NYX Sweetheart
lipgloss and L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (not pictured).

Check MUA out - but beware, there are those less moral out there who will promise a swap and never deliver, i.e. akin to thievery. I like Miss Natty's MUA swapping rules...check out her website for more details, http://nattyngeorge.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment