Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nailpolish Heaven!

*cough, splutter-splutter, cough cough*


My husband felt sorry for me as I have been stuck at home with laryngopharyngitis.


So...he took me to our second home- the local National Salon Supply store. It is a a store not open to the public- and only those who are linked to the beauty industry are allowed to buy beauty supplies at wholesale prices. The nailpolish selection is I.N.S.A.N.E. It 'cheered me right-up' as per Sookie Stackhouse in True Blood. To share with you the amazing rows and rows of beautiful nailpolishes, i sneakily videoed a clip of this wonderful nailpolish-land. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment