Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Monday, May 24, 2010

My Mantra

Me, Myself and I

Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web - this blog features the musings of a girly-girl who loves all things pink and shallow ( - and is not afraid to admit it!) . We live in a world that admires beauty, yet belittle those who have it - with assumptions that they must be intellectually-challenged. I stand up- right here and right now- to heartily disagree, you CAN be clever AND beautiful. There is power with intelligence but there is also power in beauty.

Combined- it is a weapon.

Embrace it.

Hence, my mantra....

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?

-Nelson Mandela




No comments:

Post a Comment