Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Little Baby Quint

DIOR Earth Reflections Quint No. 609



I missed out.... :( because I heart taupes. I want, wish and dream about the famous limited edition Dior quint Iridescent Leather.

However.

Dior Earth Reflections No. 609 (AUD 98) is the closest I have found to it. It is a bit on the cooler side- unlike IL- but it's the best I could find in good ol' Australia.

Dior quints are a bit of a hit or miss. But when they are a hit... they are of the red target kind. So finely milled and soft like BUTTAAAHHH.


Left (dupe): MAC Shroom for the first three shades in the middle row
Middle: white, pink, gold frosts, lighter taupe and darker taupe eyeshadows of Dior ER quint
Right (dupe): MAC Satin taupe

I think MAC Satin taupe is quite a good dupe for the lightest taupe in the Dior quint. But, the darker taupe is unique to me and I like-y!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment