Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Sunday, November 14, 2010

MAC Tartan Tale Mc-Haul



"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" snore, snore "ahem, cough cough....oh yeah' Chapter II was released in Australia today.

And, unexcitedly I dragged my sorry a$$ to my local MAC counter this morning to get all three of the pigment sets - cool and warm thrillseekers as well as smokey eyes (AUD 65 each) or whatever the name is, I really don't care.

I was seriously bored with this collection. Nothing got the heart beating.... and the only good deal, in my opinion, are the pigment sets. I would never get through a whole bottle of pigment so the charm size is perfect - obtaining a variety of shades of pigments for a much more affordable price.

I mean the tartan is cute (I am sure Scotland went wild) but I quite frankly don't care if i have it or not.

So here's what I did with the boxes - which i think looks really cute :) - housing my most beloved brushes.


And here is a quick squizz at my MAC pigment collection.


What?- oh yeah, MAC charm-pale collection is up next....I think I might just roll back into bed.

Can someone wake me up when I get to the UK (spending Christmas with the rellys) as I am going to be all over Urban Decay and Illamasqua.

Muah Muah - Fiffi x

No comments:

Post a Comment