Up 'n' Coming Posts

- My Blush Collection
- Makeup Tips for Brides
- Bridal Portfolio
- I Heart Taupes: My Collection
- FOTD/OOTD
- Product Reviews: Hits 'n' Misses
- The Best Concealer out there....

Monday, November 1, 2010

Dedicated to Skin Care



Oh bullocks! - I am going to be 31 years old tomorrow. How time flies....

When I was 13 I knew I was a 'teenager'.
At 16, shipped off to boarding school.
Aged 18, had life-changing examinations.
Met my ( now- ) hubby at the tender age of 19 at Uni.
20s were all about my career and getting married
and in fact,...things haven't changed much.
It's still about work
- I eat, sleep and breathe it.

It was my choice,

....I don't regret it.

However, I realise now that I have to take care of myself. I can't rely on my youth anymore and I can't take it for granted.

This post is a declaration of my dedication to anti-aging skincare. I certainly don't know much about it and have decided - via this blog - to educate myself and will thus be doing a series of posts covering the basics as well as AHAs/BHAs, Retinoids, Niacinamide, Vitamin C and E, etc. I may also find some mask recipes and/or DIY serums to let you know about.

In any case, I am on a quest - a quest, to battle future wrinkles and I won't 'GO' without a fight.

Cue crescendo background music of Christina Aguilera's song 'Fighter'......


No comments:

Post a Comment